Projects of the Center for Demographic Research
1. Demographic changes in Russia and in Eastern Europe
• analysis of components and determinants reduction of mortality in Russia, and other countries the former USSR and of the Eastern Europe in the 1990s-2000s;
• analysis of dynamics of population of Moscow and of shifts in demographic indicators associated with possible overestimation of size of population;
• analysis of the relationship between alcohol consumption and fertility;
• analysis of problems of the lone motherhood in Russia.
2. Biodemographic research (based on survey "Stress, aging and health in Russia")
• analysis of survival of epidemiological cohorts and construction of scales of risk factors;
• analysis of hypertension, of metabolic syndrome, wrist strength, markers of chronic inflammation, and of their age-related changes;
• analysis of heart rate variability and of Holter ECG monitoring markers;
• analysis of relationship between level of education, health indicators and physiological dysregulation;
• Comparison of aging between men and women in Russia and Denmark.
4. The database of selected publications of CDR researchers (in Russian)